Rosenberg Law is pleased to announce that David Rosenberg, Q.C. has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Ecojustice, Canada’s largest national environmental law charity.
Since 1990, Ecojustice has represented community groups, non-profits, First Nations, and individual Canadians on the frontlines of the fight for environmental justice. In partnership with its clients, Ecojustice launches ground-breaking lawsuits that level the playing field so industry interests can’t trump those of people and the planet. Ecojustice achieves legal precedents that keep harmful substances out of the environment, protect wilderness and wildlife and take aim at climate change.
See more at www.ecojustice.ca.
- Rosenberg Law is recruiting
- Penelakut Tribe successful in BC Court of Appeal
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- Rosenberg Law and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News