Rosenberg Law is pleased to announce that David Rosenberg, Q.C. has been appointed to the Board of Directors of Ecojustice, Canada’s largest national environmental law charity.
Since 1990, Ecojustice has represented community groups, non-profits, First Nations, and individual Canadians on the frontlines of the fight for environmental justice. In partnership with its clients, Ecojustice launches ground-breaking lawsuits that level the playing field so industry interests can’t trump those of people and the planet. Ecojustice achieves legal precedents that keep harmful substances out of the environment, protect wilderness and wildlife and take aim at climate change.
See more at www.ecojustice.ca.
- Rosenberg Law Successfully Represents Penelakut Tribe in BC Court of Appeal
- Rosenberg Law Congrats our Naomi Moses for their Call to the Bar of British Columbia
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- Rosenberg Law and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court