We are pleased to announce that, on March 27, 2017, Justice Nathan Smith of the British Columbia Supreme Court approved the proposed settlement of the Paxil class action related to the allegation that Paxil causes cardiovascular birth defects.
More to come.
- Rosenberg Law Successfully Represents Penelakut Tribe in BC Court of Appeal
- Rosenberg Law Congrats our Naomi Moses for their Call to the Bar of British Columbia
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- Rosenberg Law and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court