The national media has shown continued interest in the Lemon Creek fuel spill class action, culminating yesterday in extensive reporting on the BC Supreme Court’s recent certification of the action as a class proceeding.
Examples of the national media organizations covering the story include:
We are incredibly proud to represent the resilient and deserving residents of the Slocan Valley as they continue their battle against government and corporate pollution.
- Rosenberg Law Successfully Represents Penelakut Tribe in BC Court of Appeal
- Rosenberg Law Congrats our Naomi Moses for their Call to the Bar of British Columbia
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- Rosenberg Law and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court