Rosenberg Law Assisting the Mi’kmaq of Prince Edward Island in Aboriginal Title Dispute
May 25th, 2017
We are pleased to be assisting Chief Francis and the Mi’kmaq of P.E.I. in the enforcement of Mi’kmaq Aboriginal title. Click here for recent coverage by the CBC.
- Rosenberg Law Successfully Represents Penelakut Tribe in BC Court of Appeal
- Rosenberg Law Congrats our Naomi Moses for their Call to the Bar of British Columbia
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- Rosenberg Law and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court