Rosenberg Kosakoski LLP is pleased to announce, as reported in the CBC, that its client the Mi’kmaq of Prince Edward Island recently received a $2.2 million contribution from the Province of P.E.I. for the Mi’kmaq’s planned cultural centre on the Charlottetown waterfront.
You may view the CBC story here.
- Penelakut Tribe successful in BC Court of Appeal
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- Rosenberg Law and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News
- Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach Class Action Investigation